Saturday, April 10, 2010

psych.

I keep asking Kent if he's sure he doesn't want to be a psychiatrist when he grows up.  He's doing Child psychiatry right now and the hours are just plain fabulous.  The weather has finally figured things out and is also just plain fabulous. 68 degrees, medium humidity, and cold nights.  Spring and Autumn around here are heavenly.

Today we played, played, and played some more.

Have I mentioned that this kid loves balls?  Here he is winding up for a pitch.  Kent was at bat.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Zeb looks so grown up ... and blonde! I love how sporty Ikey is. So cute. I really hope spring is here to stay in Utah, too. We had a lot of fun outside today as well.

dockters said...

I also tried to convince Eric to do pysch! Isn't it wonderful?! I'm glad you get a husband around while the weather's so great!

Larry and Cindy said...

Way cute kids!!! By the way do you remember Aunt Cindy??? Well, that's me!!! Looks like the weather is so lovely, as it is also, in Las Vegas. I just love the very short spring we have...wish it would last longer. It seems spring is for 2 weeks then it is hot for 6 months. Winters, however, are heavenly!!!