Friday, April 16, 2010

these are for you, laney.

I'm opposed to boys in pink (for a plethora of reasons that I won't get into here) but this is for Laney. I know how much you love the shirts you let Ike borrow- so here's a picture in the pink one.

The rugrats have been playing out on the deck with their tractors and a bucket of dirt I got for them.  It was 82 degrees yesterday but it's back to cold and rainy today (which I prefer) so this was the best outside playing we could do.  Ike kept falling on his face while pushing around the dumptruck and that's why he's got the dirt glob on his forehead.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so handsome in pink--brings out the color in his bruises.

Love you all.

Nannie Annie

Laney said...

he looks darn good in pink.

M- your favorite said...

He does look so cute! Sure love that kid. I love his mouth! :)

boysmum2 said...

There is pink and there is pink, and sometimes we have to admit that boys can wear pink.
As mum of 2 boys they can wear pink if they want.
Alex's swim cap is pink, his choice!
Ike looks great in a part pink shirt

dockters said...

Ike can definitely pull off the pink! I love it!

Renae said...

Ike looks cute and there's blue in it. That shirt reminds me of the late eighties, early nineties. :)If women can wear any color, men should be allowed too, at their own risk.