Wednesday, April 21, 2010

i love toledo

I am far too busy for my own good right now. Tired too.  I had work training tonight and when I got home dinner was made and the kids were in bed. I think just a few hours out of the house like that are going to help me stay sane.  It's definitely something that I need. Although cutting out late nights when I have to be up at 5:45 every day would help too :)

Here are two more pictures from our Sunday outing. Zeb is such a goofball right now.

I promise to post something of substance sometime soon.

3 comments:

yaya said...

Let's see...you've had the cuties hanging on the edge of the pier by the river...now you have them sitting on the railroad tracks...I'm sure you have it all under control! I was just talking tonight about how busy we are when the kids are little, and how stinkin' busy we are now! It never ends.

mandi said...

I need to come take photography lessons from you. Your pictures are so beautiful! Helps to have such cute subjects.

Amy and Craig said...

Hailey and I were just discussing how busy you must be right now with the kiddos and seminary and the gym class you teach and nannying. Whew. I'm tired just thinking about it.