Monday, April 19, 2010

We play a lot of hide and seek around here lately.  The rugrats only have three hiding spots- and the hall closet is one of them.  They are so so funny when they play together well. Ike just waddles around behind Zeb and tries to do exactly what he does.
Let's hope he doesn't try to match Zeb's battle wounds, though. Zeb gashed himself pretty bad on the bridge of his nose today on a toy and I thought for sure he'd need stitches again- but Kent says he thinks he's fine. I'm sure there will be a small scar.  It will match the other 213 of them all over his body.  The other kids zeb plays with DO NOT have this many gashes and bruises all over their bodies. I'm a little concerned but I figure unless I bubble wrap him, there isn't much I can do about it.

3 comments:

M- your favorite said...

That is so cute! They play so good with each other. CUTE!

Steve and Hailey said...

It's fun to see them playing more and more together...I look forward to that with Griff and Jack.

Michelle said...

Cuties!