Tuesday, January 5, 2010

bird baby

Since little Ikey was born we've always thought he looked a little birdlike. His upper lip hangs over his mouth and forms a beak.  Kent swears it must be an Oswald thing because all four sisters (Metta, Daysa, Laney and I) can make some pretty goofy looking faces by manipulating our lips (I'll have to get a picture next time we are all together).  Kent's claim was clearly cemented into fact when Ike started making a very strange face at meal time this past week.  Beware- it's kind of creepy.

Here's our little birdy.  I really think I should send the picture into Ellen.  Doesn't she have crazy baby pictures on there?  Or I could enter it into an ugly baby face contest- or something.  It totally creeps us out- especially once we caught it on camera and could stare at it in detail.

He does it all the time now.





13 comments:

Michelle said...

HAHAHAHA!! That is so cute and hilarious.

Linz said...

LOL!! He is so cute! The most adorable baby bird!!

M- your favorite said...

That is so funny! I think it's cuter with food on his face. With out food it does look a little different. :) but he is so cute!

M- your favorite said...

I forgot to say that I LOVE his EYE's they are so pretty! I love the darkness of them. WOW!

LauraJ said...

Love the face! That is a great picture!

Cynthia said...

so can he do that on command?!? Maybe he can be on Ellen.

Pat and Brent said...

The orange food truely makes it look like a little beak. Cute cute birdy boy. I think you should send it to Ellen.

Angie said...

So cute! Love the bird face.

The P*dunc's said...

I know how much you like free stuff:

https://secured.canvaspeople.com/create-your-canvas

mrs. m said...

Why are you creeped out? That is the best face ever! You should totally send it to Ellen!!!

Laney said...

creeps me out.

Kristen said...

You should definitely send it in to Ellen. Just make sure you watch her show so you don't miss it if she puts it on the air! I had sent in a funny wedding pic and didn't realize she had shown it until a friend from high school emailed me saying she had seen me on the ellen show! Her funny photo clips are my favorite part of the show.

brittani c. said...

those lips are so awesome. he really does look like he has a little bird beak. now, let's see you do it!