Thursday, January 7, 2010

his third hand.

Zeb ate EVERYthing he could get his hands on at this age. I'd find all sorts of strange papers and stickers and hair balls in his diaper.  We don't have that problem with Ike. Instead, he just puts everything in his mouth to get a feel for it or transport it. And then he just spits it out elsewhere.

I find wads of paper or foil or wrappers in his cheeks at least 3-4 times a day.   And if it isn't something small, it's something big.  He walks and crawls around the house with large objects in his mouth constantly.  It's potentially very dangerous and makes me slightly worried.  I have to check his mouth regularly.







6 comments:

Unknown said...

this last picture is creepy--but he is wearing cute clothing

yaya said...

I just renewed my CPR...I think you should too! (it covers choking kiddos)P.S...I love the bird baby pics!

Pat and Brent said...

What a little stinker! Good thing you're on to him. Those are amazing pictures of the evidence. He's too cute!

Kimberly said...

I giggled at the car in the mouth one (thought that one was a bit funny just hanging there without hands) but your right!,it looks like he is finding everything he can and next thing you know, it's in his mouth! Just keep a eye out on the little bugger. My litle Dylan was a chewer! He chewed on EVERYTHING! It didn't stop till he was about 4 years old!

Michelle said...

haha. I don't remember this phase ... good thing though, 'cuz it would certainly keep me very worried. Good luck keeping up with the little muncher! Sure is a cutie!

Linz said...

SO funny! Andrew STILL likes to carry things around in his mouth. Drives me crazy...