Sunday, January 17, 2010

come play with me!!

That's his favorite phrase right now.  "Hey kent, come play with me!" He's full of all sorts of great phrases and funny quotes.  Tonight he said the prayer while the missionaries were over and he blessed the Sheriff.  I think they are still trying to figure out how we know the Sheriff.

This is a picture of him celebrating a friend's birthday.  Cupcakes are one of the few sweets he'll never refuse- usually he'd rather have a pretzel or whale cracker.  I'm not sure what the goofy face is all about.


I feel like just in the past few weeks he's (zeb) grown up tremendously.  Today at church we were walking down the hall and he stopped- looked at us- and said "Hey Kent and Leisy, see you guys later" and then took off.  He's been calling us Kent and Leisy A LOT lately.  I don't correct him because I'm sure it will pass and it's pretty adorable.

And speaking of growing up- this other kid is RIDICULOUS.  This is a picture of his back because that's ALL that I see these days. He's constantly running away, getting into the toilet, and causing his older brother much grief.  He idolizes zebbo. He sits at his feet and fake laughs to get his attention.  When that doesn't work, he starts destroying his railroad tracks and stealing his cars.

I just can't believe that he isn't one yet.  He has been running for almost two months now.  Zeb wasn't this mobile until 14 months.  I'm already burned out at church.  How will we survive the next six and a half months?!  Any tricks for at least making it through sacrament meeting?

And is it just me or is it impossible to keep kids' faces clean at this age?  I look like such a delinquent mother.  He's always got snot or food or SOMEthing stuck to his face.  Don't zoom in on this last picture.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

disgusting

TyGuy said...

I love hearing about their cute personalities. Zeb has always said the cutest and funniest things! I am dying that Ike is so mobile. I need to see him in person again! He was just a roly poly giggler ... like yesterday, wasn't it? :O) I would really like to witness his fake laugh to get Zeb's attention. That's adorable.

Michelle said...

Hmmmm ... that was me above. I've never known tyler to be signed in much before. weird.

SnailyDoodleBug said...

I have no tricks to tell on how to get through church - you just endure it until it is over. Sooner or later they quit wanting to get down and run around. Good luck, I will see you in the hallways!! Kim

Robert and Kim said...

I was apparently signed in as Haley. Haha. I am the second "poster" to have that problem.