Friday, January 22, 2010

every stinking cupboard and drawer.

Yet another reason this age is ridiculous. He LOVES to make messes and empty anything he can get his hands on.  If he gets a box of crackers, he shakes and shakes until they are every where.  He opens every drawer in the house and grabs and throws until there's nothing left to chuck.  His favorite cupboard is the bowl cupboard.  He thinks the bowls are hats. He's already shattered one glass bowl. He's also chucked a jar of baby food so hard that it shattered, too. 


Oh, and in better news- remember this post I did a year ago?  It looks like cap'n crunch listened. I bet they got thousands of e-mails requesting its return- don't you think? Who doesn't love this stuff?!?!? Kent found it for me tonight at meijer. On sale even. I am so happy.  Can't wait to eat my bowl of sugar and artificial flavors and colors. Don't worry- I'm not counting it as breakfast. It's my treat for the day.
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I would bet that Zeb is your scholar and Ike is your athlete.

And I can't believe you would eat that junk! Not only is it bad for you, it rips up the inside of your mouth.

Trade it in for a fruit, spinach, and yogurt smoothie.

dockters said...

Such cute pictures of Ike!

M- your favorite said...

I want to squeeze that little guy! Can't get enough of him!

Laney said...

that stuff is N-A-S-T-Y!!!!

Michelle said...

Mmmmmmm. I'm with you on the All Berries. So yummo! ;)

I miss monster baby. He is so stinkin' cute and fun!