Tuesday, March 2, 2010

and here's ike.


This kid drives me bonkers!!!! he never sits still.  I'd say that at least 85% of the pictures I take of him end up blurry.  I took a gazillion on Sunday- and ended up with two. And they aren't even great.

He is very impatient, too. He refuses to sign.  Actually refuses and then throws little fits when I try to get him to do it.  He is starting to talk more, though.  He can say "what's that", "up", and "choo" - along with the basics "mom", "dad", and "ball".  I may be the only person who understands the words when he says them, but he speaks nonetheless.  And he's really really funny. He's going to be the teaser and jokester in the family.  And he's going to continue to make Zeb crazy for the rest of their lives.

6 comments:

Amy and Craig said...

he really reminds me of zeb in these pix. I remember zeb wearing that shirt in the bottom pic. doesn't seem like that long ago!!

Laney said...

I like the first pic a lot.

Unknown said...

He really reminds me of you and Laney in the second pic.

Unknown said...

do you remember that we had an iguana named ike when we lived behind rachelle?

Kent and Leisy said...

jess- I remember now. so funny. do you remember my turtle's name? remember when we would clean it's aquarium? I can't remember his name.

Pat and Brent said...

So cute - I love think they're great photos.