Wednesday, March 24, 2010

our night at the brewery.

I love new adventures and meeting new people and being in new places.  With that being said- living the transient life has it's downsides as well. I feel like as often as I'm making new friends and having great experiences- I'm saying goodbye to friends and experiences as well! I guess that's the trade off.

We went to dinner last night with a group of friends to celebrate birthdays, the arrival of spring, and to welcome the new season of moveouts. A lot of great people are leaving toledo soon and it's terribly sad. Our evening last night, however, was anything but sad.  Who needs alcohol when you can have chocolate cake and good food and great company?!  I guarantee I can laugh as hard and act as stupid as any drunk person.

We missed everybody who couldn't make it! 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

sooo fun! And I know I can laugh as hard and act as stupid as a drunk person, too!!

Renae said...

The bonus is that you remember all the stupid things you did! Yummy food and fun night, even if I missed the dessert!

dockters said...

Why is it SO fun to be with just the girls?!?! I loved it! I'll have to post the goofy pic...

Kent and Leisy said...

I'd love to see the goofy pic- even though I'm sure I look like a fool!

yaya said...

One day that will be you and Kent...Toledo's biggest fans!

brittani c. said...

It's funny to see the front row's heads so perfectly cocked to the side. Those coupons made the meal even more delicious, didn't they?

Michelle said...

So fun! I'm glad you had a great birthday weekend.