Wednesday, March 3, 2010

this kid is BEGGING for spring.

I really need to find my (buy some new) sunglasses. I canNOT believe how bright it was today. Zeb kept reminding me that the sun was up and that we didn't have to go to bed anytime soon. He also asked to go to the park a gazillion times.  We didn't go to the park, but I did take him out to play while Ike took his nap.  It really wasn't warm enough to be in just a short sleeve shirt- but he insisted.  He also insisted on his rain galoshes. With all the melting snow- it  was a perfect day for them.
 






































He ran around and splashed and played like it really was spring and not 37 degrees with lots of snow still on the ground.

I wouldn't mind just one more good storm- but last month was the second snowiest february on record for toledo so I can't complain. Occasionally I get snow for my birthday but we'll have to see what happens this year.

6 comments:

Laney said...

Where was Ike during your puddle party? And that jumping picture is super cool.

Delaps said...

Your pictures are great and they made me very happy.

The Jackson Family said...

Little boys are so crazy about being outside!! What a good mommy you are to let him play in cold weather!! I feel bad for Ethan-I am a wimp when it comes to cold weather.

Laney said...

where did you get those boots?

Jessica said...

I love the one of him jumping in the puddle - super fun!

Kent and Leisy said...

gap. 3 bucks at that big sale on president's day!