Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ike can't keep his tongue in his mouth!  I don't know if it's because he's just figured it out- or because he's still got a zillion teeth half way in- or what! but he's been walking around with it out ALL day long.
He had his first friends over to play today and couldn't keep his tongue in then, either.  I tried to get a good picture of these three but it was impossible.  They are all just a few months apart- youngest to oldest from left to right. 
 We went to the park after naps and Ike's tongue problem only got WORSE.  He disappeared for a moment and I found him under the playground equipment, LICKING all of the poles. Luckily some friends brought some suckers and one of those kept his tongue busy for quite some time.
 

5 comments:

brittani c. said...

Finn looks like he's been drugged. Did you slip something in his sippy cup? :) I'm glad he had fun this morning!

Michelle said...

Oh that face ... I could just eat him up!! He is so adorable. The tongue totally cracks me up. What a gorgeous kiddo!

Unknown said...

I just hope he doesn't fall and bite that tongue off!

Love ya and happy birthday on Sunday to you! You and your sister are two of my heroes.

I love you.

M- your favorite said...

That is so dang funny! He is so cute!

Pat and Brent said...

He is so cute - tongue and all.