Thursday, March 25, 2010

easter egg hunt

We had our annual easter egg hunt playgroup yesterday and the kiddos had a blast.  This is the first year we've actually been able to do it outside - and it was much better than in the church halls :). And we lucked out that we chose yesterday.  It may possibly snow tonight and the weekend is supposed to be pretty chilly.

Plus, this year Zeb actually had a real easter basket. Last year I got grief for this picture (his plastic sack).  I am a cheapo and sometimes it shows up in my parenting.  But really, I don't think that Zeb noticed either way. 


Zeb continued talking ALL DAY about the eggs he found at the park. Ike just ran around and watched all of the older kids play.  He also found a stash of jelly beans and went HOG wild. It was so sticky and messy.

2 comments:

dockters said...

I can't believe how much Zeb and Ellie have grown up since the Easter Egg Hunt last year!!! Wow!

Michelle said...

Ha! I laughed right out loud about Ike finding a stash of jelly beans. That is so stinkin' cute.

That's a big group of kids. Looks like fun!