Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I blog when I'm bored!

and with Kent home the past full four days we haven't been bored in the slightest so I haven't blogged a bit!
we've been working out, cleaning house, running in the park, and playing like crazy (the weather is GREAT!).   Last night we wanted to go and do something crazy- but couldn't come up with much and settled with Chuck e cheese.  I haven't been since I was a kid and I figured that Zeb and Ike would love the place.  We ended up getting a fab coupon online- and then the token machine was broken so the employee gave us TONS of extra tokens.  We'll be able to go back a few times with the ones we didn't use!

My point and shoot camera still takes rotten pictures- so I apologize.  Ike and Zeb LOVED the rides and the games.
and they also loved the creepy singing robots.  Ike couldn't get enough of them.  The whole evening brought back all sorts of strange memories. Espeically the smells of everything!  Every chuck e cheese in the whole world must smell the same.
 We didn't eat there because the food prices are INSANE.  I don't think that Zeb and Ike even knew they had food.  The lights and music and games kept them sufficiently distracted.  The night was well worth the few dollars it cost us.  They especially loved this kiddie roller coaster simulator.
The rest of Kent's spring break should be even more exciting :)  Melynda shows up tomorrow and then we've got all sorts of fun stuff planned!  Hopefully I'll have lots of pictures to post.

4 comments:

boysmum2 said...

Only in the US do you get places like chuck e cheese!

Laney said...

your kids don't look all that impressed.

Missy D said...

Chuck-e-cheese is fun! i'm sure ike and zeb loved it!

yaya said...

Those boys are too cute..hope to see you all on Sunday for Easter food and fun!