Monday, March 15, 2010


Zeb just wants to clean the house. he asks me everyday what he can do to help. Kent even bought him his own special spray bottle so he can help with the chores. He especially loves to vacuum (funny considering he was terrified of the vacuum for almost two years).  He's no good at it- but it keeps him busy for awhile. 

Oh- and I included the vacuuming in his underwear picture because I have a funny story about him.  This kid was the potty training champ. I shouldn't curse myself- but he was really easy to potty train (maybe it's because I was expecting some tortuous process).  

We were at the gym last week and he told the his "teacher" that he needed to go, so she took him.  He pulled up the step stool- and got all ready by himself- but then decided he was going to pee standing up.  We taught him sitting down and we've been transitioning to standing up (at HOME WITH HELP!) so he decided to try it on his own. I reminded him SEVERAL times that he needed to sit at the gym- but standing is just too much fun I guess.  Needless to say, the kidzone instructor had to come and get me because Zeb peed EVERYwhere. All over the toilet, himself, and the stall WALLS!

 And speaking of bathroom stories- this poor kid has had a hard week- literally. He's been constipated for a few days and it got so bad that I WAS CRYING with him. The poor kid was shaking and sweating and bleeding.  It's all fixed now (thanks to prune juice and LOTS of veggies) but here's a picture of him one day last week when this was the ONLY comfortable position he could find. And then he totally zonked. If you zoom in you can see the fresh tears on his face and in his eyes. Poor little monkey.
 

6 comments:

yaya said...

I have a great Craigie story but he might not like it spread all over the internet...it did involve a whole bottle of Flinstone vitamins with iron...very colorful outcome.

Steve and Hailey said...

Little boys can sure shoot their pee. You know somehow I parents never used the word pee and I still feel a little weird using it, but urine? Come on! Poor little Ike...I'm glad there is a little kiss on that baby bum.

M- your favorite said...

Zeb is so dang cute in his big boy pants. I love it! He is just like Kent! Poor Ike that is just SO sad.

Michelle said...

I second Zeb's cuteness!

Poor lil' Ikey. Glad he's over that!

Cynthia said...

Such a cute picture of Zen and that kidzone bathroom story is hilarious.

Susan said...

Your boys are so adorable!