Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Our playgroup of duck feeding at the botanical gardens today was actually Canada Geese attacking little children at the botanical gardens.  I'm not sure where are all the ducks were, but those geese had NO fear.  They were nibbling at the little kidlets' grubby fingers.  Ike thought it was very amusing.  He loved the honking of geese and squealing of children.  At one point, two of the geese got really violent over a piece of bread and I actually got nervous.

Zeb loved running around the place with Matthew.  I think the running around with the combination of the heat exhausted him. He zonked at seven tonight.
Ike was a little grumpy because he wanted to get out and run all over like Zeb- but he couldn't keep up.  There were quite a few tears and nasty faces coming from him by the end.
I love the botanical gardens!  It's definitely one of Toledo's greatest spots.

2 comments:

Delaps said...

It sounds like it was exciting. I am sad that we missed it. Oh this summer is going to be hard!

Erin said...

I am so in love with tulips now! And I love love Ike's pink shirt. Too bad the kids didn't have Jack's dead goose to drag along, huh?