Tuesday, May 11, 2010

 Ike is so funny.  I can't believe how many words he's started saying in the past week.  He FINALLY figured out the 'b' sound. He's been saying "doll" for the word ball for four months now! He's also saying lots of food words like banana and beans and cheese.  His favorite word is still shoe.
He had his fifteen month check up last Friday and he passed with flying colors.  The kid is AMAZING with shots. I was out with Zeb in the waiting room and the kid came running out all smile and giggles with kent.  The desk nurse was even shocked.  He's between the 50th and 75th percentile for everything size wise.  He's been walking for five months now! and he's got all of his age appropriate teeth.

My favorite thing about this munchkin is his chubby face.  He's just a little guy- but when he squishes up his face he's got the cutest cheeks and chin.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

He really IS super cute and squishy! I just love him.

LauraJ said...

That is adorable!

Laney said...

i was just going to comment on how ike looks kind of goofy- almost like he pooping and all the other comments are saying he is cute. oh well. I stand by my opinion. Kind of weird pics.

M- your favorite said...

He is really dang cute! I also love his chubby face and chin. He is such a good boy. Love that kid!

I like Ike!

Amy and Craig said...

Sophie's a climber too! Crazy drive me nuts baby!