Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's so stinking hot and humid!  We've been out to the pool every day this week and I am actually enjoying it this year.  My whole life I've not really liked water at all- but I figured it isn't fair to keep my kids from it just because I hate it! Luckily it appears the humidity is curing me of my dislike.
 Ike hated it the first day- but now he screams and tries to run for the pool every time we drive into the parking lot and head into our place!
We're headed out again today, too. I am so glad that we have a pool :)


 

4 comments:

yaya said...

Those boys are the cutest little tykes ever! I love the swim trunks down to his ankles! It is so stinkin hot and we're working on getting our little pool ready. I can't wait!

Emilee said...

Lookin' fancy in that pink hibiscus floatie. Nice.

Delaps said...

I wish we could enjoy your pool with you. It is hot and humid here too.

Michelle said...

That picture of Zeb is so hilarious!! I love it! Makes me nostalgic, because he looks so much like Kent did.

I am in love with that serious Ike look. His suit is awesome too!