Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I wish I would have taken the pic earlier.

Had I not been trying to clear his airways- I would have snapped a picture immediately when I found the little rugrat. 
 The mud was completely covering his eyes, mouth, and nose. I ended up ripping off his shirt to use the inside to help wipe off his eyes.  The kid got stuck in some mud (there was a big mud puddle underneath the slide behind him in the pic) and must have just fallen face first.  The mud was seriously up to his knees.  He was pretty good to only cry for a minute while I was pouring water all over his face to clean him up!

And then he just ran around with his shirt off and his shorts sopping wet. They were totally covered in mud too- so I just rinsed them in the water fountain.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

OMGoodness! That picture is hilarious! My little guy got just as dirty last year at a birthday party at the park, it's amazing how dirty (and still so cute) little guys can be! I'll try to remember to post my picture tomorrow.

Delaps said...

Wow that sounds a little scary!

Amy and Craig said...

about the last blog, of course the kids look like cousins when what they REALLY are are half brothers!!

M- your favorite said...

POOR LITTLE MAN!

That is funny!

Shelly and Ken said...

It really was quite bad. His face was completely black you couldn't see any skin. I couldn't believe how relatively calm he was about the whole thing.

Julie Sacks said...

He totally looks like the guy in the genus book of world records that grows hair all over, I think they call him ape man or something like that!