Friday, July 25, 2008

free stuff

Today we got free t-shirts at the mall! We were lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time. American Eagle was giving out free t-shirts to anybody that tried on jeans! they weren't too shabby either. I can always use another running or sleeping T!! I'm sure the deal is going on for a few days- I know that at least here in Toledo they had TONS of shirts left! Utah (as always for freebies) may be a different story. Now lets just hope Kent and I don't wear ours on the same day. It happened once when I went to pick him up from school. We were both wearing one of our race T-shirts. I was mortified.

3 comments:

tiffany said...

fun times with free stuff. why where you mortified you and kent were wearing the same shirt on the same day?

Renae said...

Please call me! I do need and would love your help!! You seem to usually be in the right place at the right time!

brittani c. said...

I can empathize on wearing matching T-shirts. Last week, on our way to an appointment with the sister missionaries, it dawned on me that we happened to both be wearing our Chicago-emblazoned T-shirts. Killer.