Sunday, July 27, 2008

our own little beach!

We had a ward party at the Maumee Bay State Park this weekend and it was GREAT. I could not have asked for better weather. It was partly cloudy, 85 degrees, and low humidity! Zeb loved the water and all of the big kids. Kent and I just waded and hung out on the beach. I love that we have this place! We need to go when everybody comes in August!There were A LOT of seagulls and quite a few seagull feathers everywhere that kinda grossed me out. Luckily Zeb was only eating chunks of sand- no feathers.

7 comments:

tiffany said...

looks like fun. zed is so cute

Michelle said...

Oh. That sounds so nice. Lucky!

taylor and laney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
taylor and laney said...

those feathers gross me out too. yugh. does zeb have the bird flu yet? because from the looks of those nasty feathers, they are sure to be infested with it.

Erin said...

Adorable swim trunks!

Amy and Craig said...

Looks like alot of fun. We're excited to see you guys Aug. 12th. Hopefully, everything will work out just right and we'll be up there the same time that Laney, Taylor and your parents get there. Is that still okay? we don't want to crash your party!?

Kent and Leisy said...

amy- I'm stoked about you guys coming! I think that everybody is!! it will be WONDERFUL :)