Saturday, July 12, 2008

We're back to Utah! and just a few short days from Toledo.

We are finally back- after a fabulous week of yellowstone, wild animals, river trips, hikes, and lots of vomiting. I'll have to blog all of the adventures once I get some sleep and my camera unpacked!
To grandma O and any other faithful blog readers- I am sorry for the prolonged absence. The upcoming posts will be well worth the wait.
For now I've included two pictures from our Fourth of July hike up Battle Creek Canyon. It was wonderful- but very steep. Zeb LOVED riding in the Kelty kids (thanks steve and hailey) on Kent's back and hummed along to the rhythmn of Kent's steps. He is such a musical rugrat. He dances to the dish washer and blender. He can find the beat in ANY sound.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! And I guess i would be one of those faithful blog readers...

tiffany said...

very pretty i have missed reading your posts its always nice to hear what has been going on in the miller life

yaya said...

Welcome back to blogger world! Missed ya!