Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy 500!

Five Hundred posts! hip-hip-hooray. We are making peach cobbler this evening in celebration.
Today we also went to the zoo and zeb had fun playing with the goats. He wouldn't ever stop to look at me so I only got this shot.
The rugrat seems to be feeling somewhat better! The last time he needed a breathing treatment was last night and he isn't waking up in coughing fits at night anymore. He is still glued to his blanket though. It all started with his illness in Utah and now he's our little Linus. It's cute- but his blanket is really dirty. We are going to have to lay down some ground rules for "greenie".

He has also been obsessed with the present Grandma Pat gave him. He will go to our shelves and pull every thing off until he finds his book. He walks up and hands it to us while simultaneously sitting down in our lap. This kid loves music and rhythms and will dance to just about anything. He frequently bounces up and down to the rhythm of the train saying "I think I can, I think I can". Thanks for the present gma Pat - he loves it! I think we've read the book six times today.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I always loved that book too growing up. We bought a movie of it - and all three of my kids watched it like crazy between age 18 months and 3 years. I'll see if I can dig it up and send it to ya.

Linz said...

Congrats you blogging maniac!! =D I am so glad that Zeb is doing better!
Lindsay and Auriana 4 (Auri really wanted to type her own name and age, so... there you go!)

Pat and Brent said...

I'm so glad he's feeling better!! I was a little worried when there wasn't a new blog Sun or early Mon.
Hooray and thanks for all the great blogging you do!

Lyndsay said...

500! We might as well stop trying to compete.

tiffany said...

congrats on 500 glad z is feeling better

brittani c. said...

I just barely reached 100 a few days ago...amazing.
Thanks for the heads up on Redbox. For the longest time, I've been puzzled why they don't have more of them out here.

Emilee said...

Congratulations on 500 posts. You are the most amazing blogger, Leisy.
Glad Zeb is feeling better.