Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hip hip hooray.

Yesterday when we dropped by the supermarket I saw a wondrous sight. Less than three miles from our house and right across the street from Kent's school they are putting in Redbox!!! Oh, we are so excited. All we want free new release rentals. I couldn't be happier. I've already made a list of the movies I want to checkout.

Oh, and have I mentioned how great it is to be home? Little Z slept in until NINE this morning! I got to go to walking group, we went swimming at our pool, and I spent the whole day with Kent. Plus, the fifth season of Project Runway started this week!!! Life is great.

8 comments:

M- your favorite said...

I hope the swimming pool was cleaned. Hey, are you glad your home? I'm starting to think you hated coming home (Utah). :9

Glad Zeb is doing good. Sure do miss that guy!

Linz said...

Yea for redbox! What would we do with out it?

YEA YEA YEA for sleeping in!!!!!

Unknown said...

Have you found Mr. Yoshida's anywhere yet?

Michelle said...

I love sleeping in too. Zeb did so good - he really is a trooper. I bet he's grateful to be back to normal too. We sure had fun with you guys out here! Let us know what movies we need to check out. We do the blockbuster online thing - so sometimes some of the good ones slip through the cracks and we never know. :)

Kent and Leisy said...

jess- no mr. yoshidas here still.

brittani c. said...

Redbox? Where, oh, where is it? Is it the Kroger's right by the school? That is the best news I've heard all day.

Kent and Leisy said...

bc- it's at walmart!!!!

Robert Jaynes said...

Did you know that you can go online and reserve / rent Redbox DVDs? Then you don't have to worry that someone else will steal your good DVD moment before you get there!