Tuesday, September 9, 2008

freebies galore!

At walking group this week I heard about the "Fallen Timbers Farmer's Market" grand opening celebration. I also heard that it involved free stuff so we placed it on our itinerary for the day! it turned out to be fabulous. There were buckets of fun things going on. Zeb didn't love the oversized dog- but enjoyed everything else immensely. I was super bad and told the man inside the costume to hold Zeb tight even though he was screaming because I wanted a picture. I love the photo.













We went on a free hay ride (where we got free tickets to a haunted house), watched a P.F. Changs cooking demo (with great free samples, recipes AND coupons for a free appetizer!!!), sampled all sorts of great fruits,breads, etc. from the farmers, and got TWO ten dollar gift cards to the mall!! One for Zeb and one for me. Kent and I will definitely be going to P.F. Changs (w/o zeb)to use them and the appetizer coupon.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Cool! I love that picture of you and Zebby.

Connie said...

Leisy...looks like so much fun! I love P.F.Changs so if you feel like posting any of their recipes I'm sure lots of people would benefit. I know I would...YUMMY!

M- your favorite said...

Kent- I did post a new thing. It might not be the greatest. But I am tring! So you need to give me credit for that. :)

Anyways, I love that you always find the freebie deals and that you guys always get great things. that is awesome!

Philip Oswald said...

Bad mother! Who taught you to do that kind of thing?

D. said...

Hey Kent, I realized I never left you a memory...just three words arm-pit-pillows.

Linz said...

Fun! Zeb didn't look like he liked that dog AT ALL! So cute!