Thursday, September 25, 2008

I just LOVE reasons to have parties and get/give gifts and to celebrate. September 25th is definitely one of my favorite reasons.

Happy Anniversary to US!!! I think it's also one of the reasons that I love fall so much. It was always my dream to get married in the fall- and I'm so glad Kent was just as happy to get married mid-semester as I was!

The day we got married was ABSOLUTELY wonderful and perfect (minus getting pulled over on the way home and nearly peeing my pants [wedding dress] because of it). Life with Kent has continued to get more perfect and more wonderful (with no pant peeing or any more pullovers).

When Kent asked my parents if he could marry me- my dad simply stated- "you know what you're getting in to". I am so glad that Kent is ignorant to all of my painfully obvious and obnoxious flaws (or at least that he's so good to pretend he doesn't notice them!). Can you imagine being a person of order and cleanliness- and being married to ME?!

I am truly the happiest person in the world and we are definitely going to give the marriage another year!

8 comments:

Linz said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are such a perfect couple! Congratulations!

Jason & Shannon said...

Today was absolutely gorgeous and perfect here too. nice little breeze, not too hot, not too cold. Happy anniversary!!!

The Jackson Family said...

Wow! Has it really been 4 years? Congrats-you guys are a great example of a strong solid marriage!

Unknown said...

Hey! You forgot to mention that I hand picked that perfect husband.

Love you and that's all a mother could ever want--her children to be happy.

Nannie Annie

Breanne said...

Happy Anniversary!

tiffany said...

happ anniversy. that irea hat you are enjoyng mrried life

yaya said...

Happy anniversary kiddos! I think you both are adorable and have a wonderful family. Zeb is soooo cute! Come and celebrate at Malabar Farm this weekend. A really fun fall freebie with hay rides, demos (civil war, apple butter making, much more)craft show,animals...so come on down! Have a great weekend guys!

tiffany said...

sorry i have no idea what i was trying to say. my keybord has a mind of its own now and wont type letters all of the time. it drives me nuts