Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Zeb still has such a bad cough- but he is doing SO WELL with it. His blood oxygen levels are GREAT and everything is so manageable. And look at the smile on him this morning! He loved the treatment today :) I think the pulmicort is working wonders. I'm keeping my finger crossed that everything stays swell. He's been all smiles lately.

Here's the little guy at playgroup today. It was a little too hot and humid for me and we didn't stay as long as he would have liked, but he had fun nonetheless.

4 comments:

heidi said...

It's amazing how happy he makes me with pictures - that smile is seriously CUTE!

Susanna said...

I think you guys have the happiest baby I have ever seen! He is always smiling, and why not, I would smile too if I had the cutest smile ever!!!!

M- your favorite said...

I am so glad that he is getting better. I hate it when kids are sick. It seems like Zeb had been sick FOREVER! So it's good to hear and see that he is doing so much better! YEAH!!

Katy said...

I just loved the time that Skyler figured out that the treatments were to help him feel better, not to torture him. I knew we were moving up in the world when he brought his inhaler to me and let me know that he needed it. Sure enough, I listened to him and he was already weezing and tight. Zeb will get the hang of it and life with asthma will suddenly become bareable again!