Sunday, November 2, 2008

Best Halloween Costume Ever!

Leisy loves keeping up with the latest Hollywood gossip. We accept it and love her for it. I'm always getting in trouble for asking "Who?!?" when I should be well aware of who just named their baby Zuma, Apple, Moxie Crimefighter or something crazier than Zbinden. Today while she was looking at Hollywood Halloween costumes her fascination kind of became mine as well. So much so that I am blogging about this. I actually liked watching Project Runway with Leisy and must admit my dissapointment that they completed their final season. We both quite enjoyed Heidi Klum's personality but I REALLY liked her costume this year. It has to be the coolest costume I have ever seen - I would totally dress up like this if I had as much money as her.

Before:

4 comments:

Emilee said...

You would look awesome in that costume, Kent. Who doesn't want 8 arms?

Michelle said...

hahaha! I love this post. You guys used to keep me caught up on all the latest ... now I'm back to clueless again. :) That costume .... wow! Her whole body had to ache after sporting that for an hour or two!

M- your favorite said...

WOW! Kent you would look AWESOME in that body suit. HAHAH! That is a crazy outfit. I kind-of like it.

Linz said...

That is pretty sweet!!