Tuesday, November 24, 2009

the deals, the deals, the deals!!!


I can barely stand the anticipation. I'm already stressing about when we are going to need to stand in lines to get what we want.  I've scoured every ad looking for the best and most exciting deals.  We've narrowed our (my) list down to six items.  Unfortunately they are at three different stores!  and ALL of those three store open at five AM. We'll just have to see what happens.

The big item I really wanted (dslr camera)- was actually at a fourth store- and possibly the craziest store of them all- so I've been a little anxious about how I'd get everything.  In a pre black friday miracle- that VERY camera went on sale on Amazon.com for the same price PLUS came with extras!  I ordered last Saturday and was excited beyond belief. Until yesterday morning when I checked Amazon to see prices and realized my item had dropped FIFTY dollars since I purchased it.  I was LIVID.  Amazon does not price adjust.  I felt robbed.  So, I did what any deserving and entitled customer would do. I called customer service and "chatted" with the nice man until he refunded me fifty bucks "just this once".  Oh, how  I LOVE AMAZON INC, LLC. Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you.

Check out the crazy deal I got here and HERE.   It will change a bit day by day due to price flucuations- but It is still better than any black friday deal because of the lens upgrades and the free filter and no taxes and free shipping.  To get the biggest discount- remember that all items must be purchased through amazon inc, llc- not a third party vendor.  If anybody is serious about the purchase- e-mail me and I'll give you all of the details.

So, who else is shopping on Black Friday? the most comprehensive lists are found at bfads.net. I think we are going to camp out at Meijer.  They've got the two bigger ticket items with the biggest markdowns that we NEED and a few really great small ones.

I can't wait!!

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

We are staying at my in-laws up in MI so that we can get up early and go to Target and Kohl's. I've thought of trying to coordinate a plan of stationing different couples at different stores so everyone could get everything they need at every store without standing in line all day. Maybe next year. But that would maximize efficiency fo sho'.

Deneal said...

I NEED the info on the camera!! I'm intending to buy one this week, but I keep putting off the research as to models and prices. Please, please give me all the inside deal info!

Kent and Leisy said...

deneal- I just sent you an email. I hope you still use the same one! let me know if you don't!

boysmum2 said...

We do not have black friday due to the fact that Thanksgiving is an American holiday only. Enjoy it and have fun, I love reading the blogs about what people got up to on black friday.