Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm not sure what this strange playground contraption was all about- but Zeb loved it. He must have climbed up it a million times. We found a new park today and went out with a bunch of friends. The weather is crazy- and I'll be honest- I'm starting to get a little bothered by it. Sure, it's nice to be outside. I'll be the first to admit that I am taking advantage of that fact EVERY day. But it's November 8th and I'm so over the 60's. I have my jackets and sweatshirts and warm clothes out and I want to USE THEM!!! I have no idea why Zeb had a hoodie on in this picture- it was totally unnecessary.



At least I can find joy in good deals if not in the weather. Great pre-holiday sales are in full force and besides the accompaniment of ridiculously early Christmas music and decorations- I LOVE THEM. I seriously get as good a rush out of a super great deal as I do a six mile run. Today we got both.

I got these seven fabulous preschool games for four bucks TOTAL. We'll probably give Zeb one or two for Christmas and then save the rest for birthdays or snowed in days this winter.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Holy smokes!!! That is an incredible deal. How fun!

That playground looks super cool too.

M- your favorite said...

WOW! You really do know how to find great deals! That is AWESOME! The playground look like it was a lot of fun! Super cute kids!

HowellAZ said...

That is seriously the best deal I've ever laid eyes on.
I have to agree about the Christmas music...I walked in to Bath and Body Works this weekend and heard it (in my shorts and t-shirt) and thought it a bit over the top!

yaya said...

Leisy, are you sure you're not related to my Mom? Are you Greek? I guess not, but hey, she is the best, I repeat, the best bargain shopper ever...only to be replaced by a cute redhead in Toledo! Um, you do consider yourself a redhead right?

Kristen said...

Thanks 4 the info on the games! Even though Sawyer won't be playing any of them for a few years, how could I pass up Candyland? Especially at that price!!