Monday, November 2, 2009

This fatso is standing. And he's standing waaaay before Zeb ever did. Thank heavens it isn't for long periods of time- and usually only happens when he's stressed about something (as is evident in this picture) and not thinking about it.and really I have nothing else to blog about. Today has been one of those days when I would rather have a full time job that's NOT being at home- or even just a part time one! My kids are great- I just don't think I'm cut out for them. Good thing for visiting teachers who bring chocolate to accompany their message.

8 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

He's so dang cute! Hope he doesn't start walking this early!! The Halloween in Toledo picture is super cute! You are so lucky to have so many friends in your area with so much in common.

Kristen said...

I had one of those days a week or so ago. I told Matt that if there were ever a day I would have given Sawyer away for free it was that day. He thanked me that I hadn't. I have much greater appreciation for my mom now then I ever did before. It's hard work!

Laney said...

I bet he walks by december.

M- your favorite said...

We can trade any day. I would love to be home with your little ones. You are more then welcome to come and work. You do a great job with your kids. You are lucky to have such good ones!

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Give yourself a break once in a while. It's hard doing anything 24-7.

Unknown said...

What? More chocolate? That's your problem--too much sugar not naughty children.

The second child (single births of course) always walk sooner because they aren't picked up as often.

Renae said...

If I don't want to drink or take valium, I say yes to chocolate when stressed, or bored even. :) On days like that, I'm glad when bedtime rolls around. Ike's picture looks like he's a super-hero or something, except for the slight grimace. :) go Ike!

Steve and Hailey said...

I was just wondering if you ever have days when you're all done with the kiddos. You're super amazing, but I like knowing you're a little human too. Otherwise I just get too jealous and bitter. :)