Saturday, November 14, 2009

it's almost time.

The weather has been abnormally warm so far this fall- but it's starting to get a little more unpredictable and it looks like walking group at the park is on it's final leg. Yesterday while we were out running and we passed the playground, Zeb told me the swings were broken.  I didn't understand what he meant until I finally realized they were actually GONE.  They take the swings off the swingsets for the winter months. I guess they are trying to tell us it's too cold to be dragging our kids out to play still.

We used to walk at the mall down the street- but then we found out it was full of black mold and asbestos and they tore it down.  This year we are walking at the empty Lucas county recreation building. We've already been twice on rainy days and the kids actually don't mind it.  Besides the fact that the continuous laps make me dizzy- I don't mind it much either.

There haven't been many friends for Zeb to play with at activities lately and I think it's due to illness.  I can't believe we've made it thus far unscathed. I feel like we are usually the ones that are sick and snotty and feverish.  We are crossing our fingers that we stay this way (unsick) all winter long!

I think this picture is so funny.

2 comments:

Tanner Mills said...

whats with the little kid crying in the background.

Michelle said...

Super adorable picture! Z is so observant ... as always ... broken swings. What a QT.