Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Maybe I'm the last person on Earth to figure this out.  I'm sure I got some e-mail or reminder or something about it and ignored it. But, apparently there's a new blogger editor out for posting and it deals with pictures and sizes and spacing lots more efficiently and less aggravatingly.  Thank you so much Kathryn (my New Zealand blogging friend) for introducing me!  Here are the instructions on how to get it going.

  1. Go to your dashboard
  2. Click on 'settings'
  3. This should bring you up in the basic tab
  4. Scroll down to the bottom
  5. Go to 'Select Post Editor'
  6. You will find that you have a Green dot next to 'Old Editor' change it to 'Updated Editor'
  7. Save Settings
And here's a picture I posted using the new editor.  This is his "please lift me out of this crib" face.  My kids do the best sad faces.

9 comments:

Shelly and Ken said...

Thanks for the tip. I do wish they would update it though so that you could just select a bunch of pictures at once but this looks like a definite improvement.

boysmum2 said...

Glad I could help, cute face :)

Lindsay said...

thanks! spacing and arranging pictures can be such a pain on blogger. I'm excited to try it out.

dockters said...

thanks! I also had no idea about this. I'm excited to try it out.

Michelle said...

I too am excited to have this info. I've become a little more proficient in HTML because putting a post together in "Compose" mode is just torture. I hope the new settings make blogging a lot quicker.

Steve and Hailey said...

I didn't know about that! Thanks.

Missy D said...

Your kids are so cute i cant waitto see you again
hey i just posted somethig and for some reason it didntgo to the top of my moms list

Breanne said...

So cool!! I can't wait to try it out!

Jenni said...

yeah, apparently you weren't the only one not aware of this update! I too had no idea. Thanks!