Tuesday, February 10, 2009

no poop still.

We got such a good baby. He doesn't fuss or cry at all and he sleeps so well. At night he gets up to eat every 4 hours- but goes back to sleep instantly! I'm tired- but not exhausted at all. Let's hope this keeps up. I have a feeling that once he wakes up a little- things will get a little more hectic.
In other news- today was my big day!!!! my last dentist appointment. I know that you are all insanely interested in the welfare of my mouth and are equally as overjoyed as I am. I chewed on the left side of my mouth for the first time in NINE weeks today. Tonight will also be the first time in that many weeks that I get to brush my upper left tooth. Let's hope that I never have a root canal again.







Here's the progression of my tooth over the last two months :) The pictures are for you, mom!

12 comments:

Breanne said...

That is so gross, but totally awesome that it's all better!

Julie Sacks said...

Little Ike really is just sooo stink'n cute!

Mark and April Sullivan said...

Oh... what a sweetie! I'm so glad you got your tooth fixed. Nine weeks is a LONG time!

Dan said...

Leisy, he is adorable--and it is so good to hear that he is sleeping. I was worried about that.

Amy and Craig said...

hurray for the modern miracle of dental work! sophie had her first fussy day yesterday (at 8 weeks that's not too bad). But it confirmed my fears that the easy transition to 3 was not going to hold forever! 3 kids all needing something all at once! Ack! There won't be a #4 unless I die and Craig marries somebody completely different and more competent than me!

Cynthia said...

Glad your teeth are finally back to normal again- that must feel so weird to have full function of your mouth!
And so glad to hear Ike is sleeping well and I hope he keeps it up. You deserve it after teaching seminary and losing hours of sleep throughout the year!
BTW, you might want to keep a plastic bag with you at all times and an extra shirt for yourself. When Ike finally goes- he might blow!!

Jill Lau said...

At first I thought Ike looked just like Zeb but he has some different features too. He will be his own little man, so cute. Taylor didn't poo for quite awhile a couple of times but the doctor said that if you are nursing that they can go almost a week sometimes and it's normal. As long as they are happy and don't seem uncomfortable. So I just enjoyed that time of less changing diapers.

The Ziemers said...

You have a really great camera, Leisy! I could never get mine to take those close-ups of my teeth. I am a little jealous! I'm glad Ike is being good. He's a cutie!

Unknown said...

That's it, you're out of the will.

The teeth are ugly the baby is cute but I don't know that anybody is dying for updates on the bm's of Ike.

Love ya anyway and XXOOs to Ike and Zeb.

Nannie Annie

Outlandish McCandlish said...

Hay I go tomarrow for my upper left tooth. I might call on you if I feel okay tomarrow afterward.

K Shelley said...

Look at that cute face you just have to love them. You are amazing!! Hopefully boys are as equally scary as girls, right? Congratulations and on such a cute happy baby, even better!

Rachael said...

What a beautiful tooth! Hurray for modern dentistry!

And I love that picture of Ike. What a cutie!