Saturday, February 28, 2009


The weekend has been pretty dull with Kent gone studying and the rest of us just hanging out inside. I've gotten lots of reading done- zeb has played to his heart's content with trains - and ike has gotten a lot of sleep and done lots of eating.
Zeb gets funnier and funnier everyday! Right now he LOVES to sing and dance for us- although we rarely understand any of what he says. I think being a mom to a newborn is so much easier this time around because I have Zeb to entertain me and keep me company (and it doesn't hurt that Ike sleeps through the night and still doesn't cry). As crazy as Zeb makes me- I sure do like him a lot.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate you. But I love you too. A newborn with that type of angelic behavior?

M- your favorite said...

Can Zeb get any cuter? I love him! That is so Awesome that Ike is so good! That makes it nice and to want more children. Tell Zeb I love him and give him a kiss from me.

Michelle said...

O man - he is the cutest kid EVER!!! I love his song and dance! I miss you guys sooooo much!

dockters said...

I can't see the video...it says it's no longer available! Sad!

What books have you been reading? Anything book club worthy?

The Jackson Family said...

That is sooo cute-Ethan keeps saying again, again-he enjoyed it as much as me!

Outlandish McCandlish said...

I remember Galvin singing all the time. He was especially in the habit of singing while on the potty, pooing. ha. Zeb is a cutie and I always want to eat him up. Yum!