Wednesday, February 18, 2009


I love this kid. He is so much fun right now. He'll play with me during the day- loves to sing songs and dance for us- and has been so good with Ike. His attention span and imagination amaze kent and me daily. He will spend HOURS playing on train tracks and under tunnels with his trains. He'll talk to them- make things for them- and sing songs about them. Here he is with four of his favorites- fergus, harold (the helicopter), percy, and elizabeth. These dang trains can cause so much drama- but they are also such a lifesaver right now!

7 comments:

M- your favorite said...

He is so cute!!!! I love his fuzzy hair! I want to kiss that kid to death! 2 more weeks and he is mine!

tiffany said...

he is cute he has such a cute huge smile its contagus i was wondering what you guys did as far as what kind of food did you serve at your reception? i have had tons of ideas and im not sure what i want to serve so im up for suggestions thanks i wanna keep zeb he is so cute

CLAIR and METTA SEMRAD said...

more posts of zeb until ikey gets a little more exciting please!!

Unknown said...

I dont know if he is old enough yet to enjoy them, but jansen is completely and totally obsessed with a series called I Love Toy Trains that we get at the library. You should get them.

Erin said...

Bless favorite toys for making happy kiddos. His grin is so wicked cute.

I found a children's book at the library that reminded me of you and Laney. It's called " When a monster is born" by Sean Taylor. I'm not calling either of you monsters, it's just the way the story is told that has the Leisy/Laney-esque feel to it.

The Ziemers said...

How lucky for you that he has such a fun hobby. I would love for my kids to sit and play with toys. They always just want to watch movies and play games. Zeb is awesome!

Michelle said...

Oh, he is adorable. Ike'll be right in there with him before ya know it! :)