Friday, February 20, 2009

Here are our little monkies in their monkey pajamas! Zeb's are from nannie annie and Ike's are from grandma Oswald! thanks a million! Plus- check out this thomas the train blanket that Grandma Oswald sent this week! Zeb is the happiest boy in the world (until Ike gets old enough and he realizes he's going to have share everything). Thank you so much grandma!!! I think that 3/4 of our blankets are handmade by you!

Zeb thought it was sOOO cool to have ike lay on his arm in his bed with him. he wouldn't stop smiling and giggling about it.
Last night Ike was AMAZING. Zeb on the other hand was not. he woke up at 4:30 crying for Percy. Are you kidding me? then he decided that he was up for the morning. He sat in front of his dvd (I'm hoping he fell asleep for at least a little while) until 7:30 when Ike and I decided to get out of bed. How is it that my newborn sleeps better than rugrat #1? Lucky for Z, he is still cuter and more fun - but he had better be careful because Ike is bound to catch up eventually.

7 comments:

dockters said...

Cute little monkeys! And what a cute Thomas blanket!! Sam's going to be jealous.

Cynthia said...

Those pictures of the two of them are so cute! It already looks like Ike looks up to Zeb, and Zeb adores it.
Oh, and I love the monkey pjs!

M- your favorite said...

That is so cute! The PJ's are so much fun! Zeb is so funny, you can tell that he thought he was so big to be holding Ike. That is so cute! I can't wait 2 more weeks!

Jason & Shannon said...

Those pictures are so stinking CUTE!!! I love that Zeb is kissing the baby Ike, so cute! That's an amazing blanket too! (also the monkey jammies are adorable!)

The Ziemers said...

Cute P-Jammies(our kids term)and blanket. Zeb is being so sweet in those pictures!

Tanner Mills said...

that pic of zeb kissing ike make me want to get married and have kids.

Larry and Cindy said...

Kent & Leisy... what adorable Boys you have I am so impressed!!! they seem so happy to be together!!! How are you feeling? How is Kent doing with school? Please write me a love note at lawcintay@netzero.net. that is if you can find time. Love You'll Auntie Cindy