Friday, February 13, 2009

strange looking

Sometimes when I look at Ike- I wonder if we brought the right baby home from the hospital. I just don't see any of us in him. I think it's cause he's still got that goofy newborn look. He was making some really strange faces yesterday so I tried to get a few shots of them.
The kid is still as amazing as ever. He rarely ever fusses- never cries- and sleeps really well. He had a doctor's appointment today and although his pediatrician thought it was super strange that he didn't poo for so long- he is gaining weight and everything looks great.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

He is SOOOO cute. He really is. And he reminds me a teensy bit of the baby rabbits in your garage.

Breanne said...

Don't worry. I could never see any of pat or I in our kids. But Ike looks like Zeb, so he's definetly yours!

yaya said...

That little guy looks just like Zeb! He's yours for sure...a real cutie. Hope all is going well, just a question...did you get our flowers or do I have to yell at our florist? She's a friend so I hope not!

Laney said...

he is kind of funny looking, and he does look like those baby rabbits.

Michelle said...

I do believe most parents have funny pictures of their newborns. Marissa always made the strangest faces ... and put VERY loud grunts to go along with them. Not very feminine AT ALL!!! haha.

His nose looks a little bigger than Zebby-roos, but it seems to be the same shape. I like Ike!

Brad said...

He is so precious. I hope to meet him soon.

Amy and Craig said...

yeah, people keep telling me how cute Sophie is, and she is...when she's smiling. She reminds me of a little piglet sometimes. Squinty little eyes and round cheeklets and belly. Funny little pink baby that makes crazy faces.

Pat and Brent said...

I LOVE the cute little newborn faces - POST MORE PLEASE!
I had those same feelings after I had Kristy. It's amazing how individual each of your children is. He is darling! Can't wait to see him in person.

boysmum2 said...

Are you kidding me? I can see Zeb all the way