Sunday, May 31, 2009

baby, oh, baby.

Check out all of the babies born in this ward in the last nine months. holy toledo. There are even two missing (and an additional two others if you count those that have moved!). The big fat red arrow is pointing to the cutest of them all. Ike just sat and soaked in all of the chaos. He looked right at me when I needed him to. The two girlies on the end were definite drama queens and screamed the whole time. The rest of the babies seemed to rather enjoy each others' company.
Ike even gave some cute little grins. The little bald cute baby to Ike's right is Jace- they are 28 days apart. Zeb and Jace's brother, Cohen, are just 24 days apart.


In Zeb news- he has becoming the coloring fiend. He wakes up and asks to color. He sits at the dinner table asking to color. At church he wants to color. He loves calling out the crayon color as he draws with each of them. And as you can see from the picture- he is OBSESSED with circles. He draws them incessantly and describes their motion as he draws them. "around and around and around and around circle". He'll draw houses, horses, trains, the alphabet, and people too. They all appear eerily like his circles :) I have NO idea what he is doing in this picture. Probably trying to tell us about his circles.

and here is a baby picture arrow free for anybody who didn't get one! I promised to post some and I figured nobody wanted a big arrow pointing to the cutest baby (especially when it isn't theirs!).

11 comments:

boysmum2 said...

How cute, all those babies. I love the sofa too. Way colourful

Michelle said...

That is SERIOUSLY amazing!! I mean ... HOLY COW AND A HALF!!! And - it's not even Utah! :D!

What a great picture ... and idea. I'm in love with the 2 drama queens on the end ... so funny. But - truly - Ikey is the cutest lil' dude EVER!!

I love Zebby's circles. I have a picture on my wall that Krystal drew at about his age ... all circles. :) I REALLY hope Zebby's package gets there tomorrow (Monday ... it might be past midnight in Ohio time right now) for his birthday. Sure love you guys!!

Happy Birthday, Zebby pie!!

The Ziemers said...

What a cute group of babies! I am a little embarrased that I can't figure out who they all belong to. There are a couple that I was really stumped on. I'm a little sad that the baby fever passed over our little family. I'm a little grateful, too! Zeb is cute, too. I love it when they FINALLY get interested in coloring. It is a great way to spend their time, in my opinion.

Jason & Shannon said...

Oh my goodness there are sooo many!!! That picture is so cute! I love that Ike is smiling in the one picture! The little polka dot dress on the baby in the middle is super cute too!

M- your favorite said...

WOW! that is a ton of babies! I love the Ike is totally fine with everything. just hangs out. What a cutie!

Julie Sacks said...

Isn't it so crazy how close our two boys are, we must have some inner being telling us it's time to get prego at the same time!

Outlandish McCandlish said...

Look at all those babies that I don't get to steel. We have two babies under a year at my ward but I take every chance to steel them.

yaya said...

Too cute...now call TLC and tell them they are all your kids,get a tv show and make a million bucks! That will be some primary class soon!

Linz said...

Wow!! That's a lot of babies! Ike is the cutest!

Megan said...

ha ha ha! That's the best baby picture I've ever seen! There are soooooo many!

Rachael said...

holy cow!! That's a LOT of babies. Glad none of them toppled off the couch... it could've been like dominoes! :)