Tuesday, May 26, 2009

There is something about the way this kid eats. I could just sit and watch him eat all day. Maybe it's his big lips or the way he chomps his food. I'm not really sure why- but I LOVE it. I also love that he talks. He talks to me all day now and I can't get enough (I'm sure I'll be eating those words soon enough). Today while I was on the phone with Kent- he came up to me and said "Mom, I need a drink, please". Kent can vouch for it. It was the cutest little sentence ever.

Ike is the same little creature he's always been. The child is too easy. He just hangs out in his little recliner- or in his swing- or in my arms- or on the floor- with that fat double chin of his and this goofy grin. He'll giggle if we force him too. He'll talk and sing if we try and pry it out of him. But, really he just chills. Oh- and he has mastered rolling. He's a few weeks behind Zeb on that milestone- but I'm sure he'll pick up some of the other skills faster.
See- isn't this picture the same as every other one we have of him?- just in a different position. Same face- same smile- same fat.

4 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

I love the fat! They are so cute and fun to read about!

M- your favorite said...

I also love the way he eats. I could not get enough of it when I was there. He is such a cutie- Ike I love his fat and his smile. I love that he is so calm. What great kids!

Laney said...

Taylor loves watching Hanky Panky eat too. AND Ike is going to be fat like henry.

Michelle said...

Ike is SO chill! I just love it. I can't wait to squeeze him!

And I SOOOOOO miss Zebby's cute talky-talk. I have to go back and watch his videos every once in a while. He is just to cute for words ... and too smart for his britches.

Thanks for the info on blog back-ups and book making. I really appreciate it! :)