Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dart Frog Dash 5k

wooooohooo. this is my favorite race of the year. Pardon my scary race face in the picture- I was trying to look tough to intimidate the other runners. And Kent actually ran with me but the only picture with the two of us in it is TERRIBLE of me so I have decided to not include it. Selfish, I know. Oh, and my camera has decided to blur the upper right hand corner of every picture. Maybe it got wet? I have no idea. Sorry about your face, renae!
My two little rugrats were champions in the stroller. No complaints or cries- just a few snores from Ikey. and the race went so well for me. It was my fastest time ever while pushing a stroller! My time was 26:30!! and I was pushing 75 pounds (albeit the wheels did much of the work). I am quite proud of myself. Thanks for staying with me, kent! I think it really helped.

7 comments:

tiffany said...

congrats on the race glad you enjoyed it i posted all of my engagment pictures on facebook if you wanna look go for it

Linz said...

Wow!! That's a great time with or without a stoller! Well done! Congrats!

Cynthia said...

You did awesome!! I think you have the best competitor face, which make sense, since you creamed us (double stroller and all)!

dockters said...

That is a WAY fast time, Leisy!! You are tough! I'm so glad you guys didn't get rained on! looks fun!

Lindsay said...

I am so impressed with all of you. What a great time, Leisy!

Unknown said...

My favorite part are the faces on the guys in the background...

M- your favorite said...

WOW Good job guys!