Thursday, May 21, 2009

we finally got to pull the pool out of it's box today! I bought this froggy pool at the end of last year's season on clearance for ONE DOLLAR! today we pulled it out and had a blast. Too bad zeb refuses to look at me if I have the camera though.

I can totally do this 80+ degree weather thing IF- and only if- the humidity stays at a normal range. Today was pretty nice. Last night it got chilly with the windows open, it was cool enough in the morning for a good workout, and our afternoon in the pool was pleasant. Stay this way please!!!

Ike is getting closer to sitting up these days. He still loves the bumbo though - and so do I.

6 comments:

Laney said...

sweet camouflage onesie Ike.

Cynthia said...

Ike's legs are still little enough to fit in the bumbo- it's cute. Spencer's legs got too chubby too fast.

The pool is really cute. I hope you had a pump to blow it up though!

M- your favorite said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time! That Ike is to die for cute! His smile is so sweet. Zeb man is getting so big! I can't wait to see him!

Michelle said...

So fun! What a deal on that pool! WOW! Looks like Zebby is just having a blast and a half.

I love Ike's cute lil' chubby baby arms ... I hope that doesnt' change too much before August. :) He is just too cute for words.

Amy and Craig said...

such a cute smiley ike pic!

yaya said...

Such cuties! I did have a good laugh however when I read the warning on the pool...NO DIVING..show me the moron that tries that trick! HaHaHa..I don't know why that struck me as so funny...not that I've ever tried that....