Monday, May 4, 2009

Today is the first day that we measure Ike's age in months rather than weeks. It's kind of monumental for a baby. 3 months just sounds so much older than 12 weeks.

We have been blessed to have the easiest first 12 weeks of a baby EVER. I think it's all because of my prayers begging for a good baby. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with teaching seminary every morning at six if I had a baby that didn't sleep or that stressed me out (perhaps I should have focused some of my prayers on zeb too!). I got just that- a baby that sleeps like a champ and is so easy that I often forget he's around. Happy three month Ikey.

10 comments:

Linz said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute!

Michelle said...

Diddo Lindsay's comment!!

What a good babe!

Larry and Cindy said...

Happy Three Months Ikey!!! You are a doll just like your Zebby. Love to all of you, Auntie Cindy

Pat and Brent said...

What a sweetheart! Hooray for good babies. He doesn't even mind the grass, most babies aren't that tolerant.

Cynthia said...

i can't wait until Ike and Spencer can be buddies and want to play together.
Ike really is a good baby!

Unknown said...

Looks to me like Fred here has allergies to grass! Get him off that grass and on to a blanket.

Happy Mother's Day on Sunday to you. I'm proud of you.

Amy and Craig said...

what a sweet baby! kiss him and zebby for us.I gotta go medicate taylor.

The Jackson Family said...

He is soooooo cute! I am so excited you guys are coming this Summer! HURRAY!

M- your favorite said...

WHAT A DOLL!

Outlandish McCandlish said...

They do tend to be good babies when you feed them a diet of crab grass everyday. For some reason it takes the crab right out of them.