Friday, May 8, 2009

Today after our run I let Zeb wander over to the dirt pits to play with his trains while I chatted with friends. Apparently after the past few days of rain the dirt pits are now mud pits. I wondered what was keeping him so distracted for so long! I'm quite certain he was totally stuck.
But he was in pure heaven amidst the muck and grime- until I pulled him out. Once he realized how dirty and gritty his hands and feet (and trains) were- he wanted them CLEAN! We washed him off at the doggy drinking spigot and I took off his pants so that he didn't get the stroller dirty on the run back to the car. He's such a funny little boy.

4 comments:

Erin said...

The second picture is AWESOME. Too funny that dirt doesn't bother him one minute but then does the next.

tiffany said...

that is just to cute i also love the second picture

Amy and Craig said...

wow! that's fun! I always figure that the dirtier the kids are the more fun they've had.

Michelle said...

Ugh. What is it with kids and mud? I'm not a huge fan of the clean-up it involves, myself.

:) Zeb is cute. It looks like a GREAT place for trains to play ... and I'm sure THAT's what Zebby was thinking ... ;) QT.