Saturday, May 9, 2009

I am so happy/sad

It's OVER! we had our last day of seminary on Friday. I am sooooo excited to not hear my alarm go off at 5:45 every stinking weekday morning. I can't wait for monday morning when I can sleep until the sun comes up (if the rugrats let me anyway). Every morning when I rolled out of bed and waited for the students to show up I asked myself why I ever decided to do it.

On the other hand I'm really sad to see it all come to an end. I l0ved the kids I taught and I really enjoyed the forced daily study. Once the kids left and I was actually awake- I realized it wasn't so bad after all. In fact -I really really like teaching seminary.
Zeb is going to miss them almost as much as me He loved getting up and seeing all sorts of fun people at our house!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Bless your heart, Leisy! I really hate waking up early. I'm so impressed with you. You are such a phenomenal (sp?) teacher. Will you teach again next year?