Thursday, September 3, 2009

Friday!

Kent flew into slc friday morning and we got to spend some fabulous time with his family that day! We were lucky enough to see the newest little addition to the Miller side- Megan. She was born five days before we got there! and we got this great picture with all of the cousins.
The best part of the day was when Kent got to "practice" his new skills on willing family members. Kent's mom brought home all sorts of equipment and Kent got to practice doing IVs. His mom let him try it on her in three different places!!!
James wasn't as happy about being a guinea pig but finally relented. I think he was trying to prove how tough he was :)

and here's the zebster listening to his own heart with his gma pat's stethoscope.
here is Kent with his three lovely sisters. I am forever indebted to them (and his mom) for making him the perfect husband. He is highly trained in cooking and cleaning and has plenty of practice with women and their emotions.

5 comments:

Laney said...

I would have never let Kent put a needle in me. Nothing against Kent- I am just against unnecessary needle poking.

The Ziemers said...

I am glad you had fun on your trip and that you had such a great experience flying with the boys. Hope to see you soon!

Michelle said...

It was so good to see you guys!

I am laughing so hard at the "women and their emotions"! hahaha. Kent IS pretty good at empathizing just the right amount ... or backing off as needed. :)

Love the pictures!

M- your favorite said...

Kent sure is a good hubby and father! I think he did learn a lot with all sisters! bless is heart! Sure do love you guys!

Katy said...

Those are some great pictures! Love the one of Kent with his sisters! It is hard to beleive that we are all growing up like that!
And I am with Laney~ now way would I have been a guinea pig! NO Needles for me!