Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I think I've momentarily lost the blogging mojo. I just can't do it. I have nothing to say. No pictures to post.

I've been a little under the weather the past few days and maybe that's a contributing factor. I think that Laney passed me her bug via the internet or the phone or something. I've had a bit of a sore throat-some aches- and cough of sorts. Luckily, I can feel it going away- and it never got super bad.

and Kent is finally home. I got used to blogging at night since he was gone- but I'm no longer sitting at the computer every night for an extended period of time. Him being home has really messed up my tv schedule as well. He's worth it, though.

and maybe it's just the weather changing. My mojo is taking a blogging break to recoup for the upcoming cold. It's supposed to frost tonight. maybe I'll get it back tomorrow.

I have decided to include one picture today. The highlight of my week was when these lovely people- the Swan Creek Daybreakers- presented me with one of their t-shirts and made me an honorary member! This picture was in the local senior paper. This group of seniors walks every morning at swan creek (my park) and we chat daily. They are the nicest people.

I'm supposed to wear my shirt every monday.

6 comments:

Laney said...

I love that they gave you a t-shirt. I want one too. And beware of the sickness...just as you think it is going away, it'll come back and hit you full force.

Delaps said...

I think it is great that you got a t-shirt! I hope you don't lose your blogging spirit there are millions of people counting on your blog!

Cynthia said...

love the daybreak shirt/ club. We really have to make a walking group shirt!!

Unknown said...

I got the bug too and it's turned into a sinus infection. I finally went to the doctor yesterday and he said take this pill and go to bed. I took the pill and went to work. I too think I got the bug via the internet and Laney's personal power of suggestion. Apparently she has the power.

tiffany said...

my blogging mojo is long gone im in a rut

M- your favorite said...

How cute is that to be given a t-shirt! I love it!