Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ike's pics.

I was looking through Zeb's old pictures to find some Ike comparisons and realized that I have greatly neglected rugrat #2 (or just ubiquitously photographed zeb). I think I found thirty pictures of Zeb eating different foods and I've got a gazillion of him just sitting around in his diaper.

So- yesterday at the botanical gardens I devoted a mini photo shoot to little Friedrick here.

My friend took this one with her fancy camera. I love it.

The little turkey hated the grass on his legs but loved eating everything he could get his grubby little fingers on. I think he ate one small rock. I got everything else out of his mouth before he managed to swallow.
With all of his new found curiosity and finely honed motor skills- this kid will not stop provoking his brother. It's funny until Zeb is so distraught about his demolished train tracks that he can't stop crying.

And I must include a few pictures of Zebby. He's starting to become quite the little model. He found this statue- posed in it- and asked me to take his picture all on his own. I think his little smile is ADORABLE.
His favorite part of the day was feeding the ducks. He would laugh hysterically every time the ducks gobbled up the bread they threw.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love those pics of Ike. He looks so grown up.

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

It was so fun to meet Ike and watch Zeb play at Metta's reception. What a great family - yours and the extendeds.

M- your favorite said...

SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

Ike looks like he's gonna make a great football player! Hugs and kisses to both Nannie Annie's boys--it sure is quiet at my house. And it's taking me a while to clean it up. Did you forget some things? I have a stack of little boy clothes that I know don't belong to me.