Saturday, September 19, 2009

Today Zeb rode a real live horse. Here is completely stone faced atop "mirage". He was so nervous until he realized that riding this horse was not all that different from sandy -and then he warmed right up and LOVED the ride. This picture makes him look so grown up.


We spent the afternoon at the annual Lutheran Village "Family-A-fair". We rode horses, held snakes, got lots of free junk, ate a free lunch, saw all of our friends, and jumped on bouncy toys. Oh- and Zeb's favorite thing all day- rode in the helicopter.
oh- and we took a picture with this large bird. "Chicken" is one of the words that I love to hear most from Zeb. Something about the way he says it makes me smile. I forced him to hug the chicken for this picture and he obliged. I'm not entirely sure why- but he (the chicken) was sitting at a Baptist church booth.

2 comments:

Beth said...

What fun! It was a beautiful day for an outdoor fair too! I love how Zeb always looks terrified of every character he poses with yet he still does it - priceless!

Laney said...

did he really believe that the horse was like sandy? did he say, yee haw! He looks horrified if you ask me.