Monday, September 28, 2009

Welcome fall. It was so nice out today- we went to the park twice. Once this morning for our run- and then later to "swing and slide" (zeb's words). Ike was so dang cute in the swing. He had a rough rough night last night but made up for it in cuteness today. I think he may have an ear infection though- so I may be taking him in to the doctor tomorrow. Let's hope he's just teething or something.
Gma Pat got these little hoodies for the rugrats when Ike was just born and they are finally fitting! - just in time for the blustery weather. Thanks, grandma!!









And here's Ike in his adorable hat. I got it- along with matching gloves- at a yard sale for fifty cents. The one thing that makes me sad about the approaching cold weather is the fact that all of the yard sales come to an end!! Where am I going to get my bargains now??

3 comments:

M- your favorite said...

They are so cute! I miss them!

Michelle said...

I miss them too!!!! So SOOOOOOOO cute. I absolutely love the picture of them in the swings in their twinner hoodies. They are adorable. What sweeties.

Rachael said...

so dang cute. Love those hoodies! And that swing picture is perfect.